São agora 6 da manha e acabei de chegar do hospital.
Sou o pai mais babado do mundo, o João Pedro já nasceu, após um longo dia de espera. Fomos para o hospital às 9 da manhã e o meu filho nasceu às 2h36.
Nasceu com 3,252 Kg e com 48 cm.
Como podem ver é perfeitinho e lindo.
A mãe está muito bem e depois de vir para casa vem aqui dar mais pormenores sobre este dia.
Aqui fica a primeira foto de muitas que irão ser tiradas ao bebe mais bonito do mundo (pelo menos para mim e para a mãe).









60 comentários:
Parabéns papás!
Beijinhos.
Que bébé mais fofo! Bochechudo.
Muitos parabéns e ainda bem que correu tudo bem.
bjs
Muitos muitos parabéns!!
Ainda bem que tudo correu pelo melhor. Estive a torçer por vocês desde que li o post anterior :)
E que bebé lindo!!!
Beijinhos
Marta Fernandes
Q. bb mais liiiiiindo!! Enorme!! Parabéns ao papai e a mamãe!! Muito fofo mesmo, amei!! Depois vem contar como foi tudo! Bjokas p/ esta nova família, muita saúde e felicidade aos 3!!!
Parabens papai e mamãe pelo abença de Deus. Tmb estou babando no Jaõa acompanhei a gravidez do inicio e estou super mega feliz por vcs. Deixo aqui meu forte abraço para familia que acaba de aumentar. küss
Que bebé tão lindo!
Muitos parabéns.
Beijinhos.
Nasceu! Nasceu o tão esperado João!!! Graças à Deus veio lindo e saudavel ao mundo parabéns papai e mamãe...beijos
Parabéns !!! Que bebe fofo..
Hahaha..nasceu um mês dpois do meu Pedro..rsss.Bjocas
Parabéns!!!
Que bonito que é o João Pedro!!!Que bochechas!!!
Bjs gds
POIS É... :)
O nosso Lindo Afilhado nasceu, estamos muitos orgulhosos e Babados pois o nossos Querido Joao Pedro é o Afilhado mais Lindo do Universo
Isto parece um sonho Meninas, garanto que pegar ao colo num bebé que tanto amamos é uma emoçao maravilhosa, nao trocaria esse momento por nada na minha vida
Desejamos muito o nosso Joao Seja muito feliz ao longo da sua vida e claro que os nossos papás continuem a ser os Papás mais lindos dos Mundo
Ass
Padrinhos BABADOS marcia e nelson
Parabéns aos Papais, o João Pedro é lindo !!!
Muitos paraabens papas...
Tem um filho lindo lindo lindo lindo !!!
Muitos parabens!
Muitos paraabens papas...
Tem um filho lindo lindo lindo lindo !!!
Muitos parabens!
Parabéns! A descrição do parto é de tirar a respiração! Mas ainda bem que correu td bem. Muitas felicidades à família!
fotos megan fox, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187756]megan fox nakeed[/url] megan fox new york times
kim kardashian video, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187768]ray j & kim kardashian sex tape[/url] kim kardashian full video online
taylor swift piano music, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187772]cd fearless taylor swift[/url] lyrics of taylor swift
about hannah montana, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187786]hannah mantana viteos[/url] hannah montana 3
harry potter dvd, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187792]harry potter scarf[/url] harry potter and the order of phoenix
tom cruise butt, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187798]cruises from california to hawaii[/url] how to replace chevy truck cruise control lever
baby justin bieber mp3, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187812]facts about justin bieber[/url] justin bieber biography
'everytime' britney spear, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187814]britney spears and metal sonic[/url] britney spears hair
megan fox sex, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/175542]megan fox leaked[/url] magan fox nipslip
hi everybody
just registered and put on my todo list
hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.
Make room the animal with two backs casinos? enquire this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] games. advisor and act evasively online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also delay our untrained [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] hint at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and overpower principal tangled cash !
another solitary [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino[/url] spiele bracket is www.ttittancasino.com , as opposed to of german gamblers, get unrestrained online casino bonus.
So I did it -- bought myself a [url=http://www.ordio.com.au/products/Fatman-iTube-ValveDock-with-Speakers.html]Fatman iTube Valvedock[/url] and I am very glad to report that I made out like a bandit. I actually listened to one at a friend's house several months ago and just couldn't get that music out of my head because it impressed the heck out of me. I searched online everywhere I could think of for a great deal and finally found it at [url=http://www.ordio.com.au]Ordio[/url] in Westfield Bondi Junction. I called them first and asked every question I could think of and everything was answered to my satisfaction so I went ahead and bought it. Dispatch was fast. Everything was perfect. I'm pretty darn happy and I'm playing it right now. Not sure if they post outside of Australia but you won't be sorry if they do.
Outstanding...
Reef
exclusively rot-gut guaranteed to construction you discern lavish! Our all caught on the hop intermingle of herbs and aminos is Dr. formulated and proven to send out relaxation, make enlarge mental spotlight and straight besides your atmosphere!
[url=http://minichill.com]Energy Drink[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com]Energy Drinks[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com]Stress Relief[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/home/index.html]facebook[/url]
[url=https://www.getreversemortgagehelp.com/]reverse mortgage wholesale[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/5%20hour%20energy.html]5 Hour Energy[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/5%20hour%20energy.html]rock star energy[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/relaxation/index.html]Valerian Root[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/happiness/index.html]Valerian Root[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/focus/index.html]L-Theanine[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/anti-anxiety/index.htmll]GABA[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/anti-anxiety/index.htmll]Gamma Aminobutyric Acid [/url]
vast Julian with Comestibles and Strengthen up you can rolling in it a well-behaved life. I earn unqualifiedly, it's wonderful so enlargement on and ry it, do it in this date!
Mini Chill? contains a not unsuitable mingling of herbs and amino acids called Relarian?, that has been proven, in published clinical trials not one of a kind to firmly variation accentuate and get old, but to in actuality tar your biting and accomplish velleity fit! Mini Polar doesn?t canada entrepreneur drowsiness, so whether you?re in the agency of a stressful hour at mien exclusively or enjoying a sunshine dotty with your friends, Mini Chill? is guaranteed to renovate your day.
[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]how to get medical marijuana card[/url]
[url=http://routeworldbrokers.com/]NY route opportunities[/url]
[url=http://routeworldbrokers.com/]New York routes[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]smoke alternative[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]drug alcohol rehabilitation[/url]
[url=http://www.finmedsys.com/]medical billing outsourcing[/url]
[url=http://www.finmedsys.com/]medical billing services[/url]
[url=http://www.finmedsys.com/]medical billing solutions[/url]
[url=http://www.thestatecolumn.com/]state politics[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/relaxation/index.html]can't relax[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/relaxation/index.html]try to relax[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]alcohol risks[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]ayurveda treatment[/url]
looking for [url=http://www.web-house.co.il/SEO%20Specialist.htm]seo specialist[/url] ? correspond for all to see our [url=http://www.smashflash.com/]free twinkling of an eye templates[/url] and influence your own falsh website through despite delivered today, mammoth series of set free [url=http://www.smashflash.com/]flash templates[/url] repayment for you online, tons new designs with ir without flash.
so choose your [url=http://www.smashflash.com/]free flash template[/url] from the larget [url=http://www.smashflash.com/]flash templates[/url] selection. so get your [url=http://www.smashflash.com/]free website templates[/url] now and build your [url=http://www.smashflash.com/]free website[/url] .
want to watch [url=http://www.sex4sex.co.il/adult-movies.htm]adult movies[/url]? or even to [url=http://www.sex4sex.co.il/]buy viagra[/url] online, check this new [url=http://www.toys4sex.co.il/]online pharmacy[/url] for great deals. so [url=http://www.ewgpresents.com/]buy viagra[/url] online. check out this [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/fr//]Casino en ligne[/url]. or [url=http://sites.google.com/site/casinospiele2010//]casino spiele [/url]. [url=http://www.cd-empty.com/]online casinos[/url] , check out this great [url=http://www.omniget.co.il/]online casino bonus[/url] .
asceteitela
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/psoriasis]psoriasis[/url] Freetsdidge
I am right here to assist get your website off to an excellent start off. Don't be 1 of these that wished they had accomplished it greater the very first time, then consider on the job, and expense, of starting over. Your site displays that which you along with your organization or hobby are all about.
I'm able to provide low-cost, user-friendly, custom made created web sites for a wide assortment of firms, organizations and teams.Furthermore, it should not cost a lot of money to get you started. I'll support guide you through the procedure and even warn you once i think you could be finding in more than your head, or beyond your budget.
Listed here are some hight good quality services for a resonable price:
Front-End Development
Custom web site design
Affordable web site design
E-Commerce website design
Corporate Website Design
Innovative website design
Static Web Design
Website maintenance
Web site re-designs
SEO Services
Logo Design
Please look around the site for further information about the [url=http://www.adrianbotea.com]freelance web designer[/url] services that I am able to offer and to see examples of websites that I have designed
--------------------------------
[url=http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-services][img]http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-moz.png[/img][/url]
So departure dates approach, unsold packages are probably offloaded at marked down prices. Mexicana Airlines declared individual bankruptcy in August this year's and cancelled the majority of its domestic and international flights.Most tourists who else book travel packs to Morocco go to this vivacious hotspot. Should you feel this particular impossible to go there as a person's flights are enough costly for which usually place.[url=http://www.vflights.co.uk/cheap-flights-orlando] click here [/url]
ï»?However nothing [url=http://www.newyorkgiantsofficialshop.com/]Eli Manning Limited Jersey[/url]
targeted more than Football or to be exact NFL Jerseys See which Clothing Accessory stores have the Hats and Sunglasses that you want
ï»?To avoid these kinds of situation[url=http://www.officialwashingtonredskinsprostore.com/]Ryan Kerrigan Youth Jersey[/url]
it [url=http://www.seahawksofficialshop.com/]Russell Wilson Jersey[/url]
good to do your homework well Guess what - you will be breathing and witnessing (even smelling the unique aroma of clay filth around the filth monitor) the atmosphere that includes go-kart racing
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk online casinos[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]casino games[/url] unshackled no store reward at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]casino games
[/url].
[url=http://shensacens.shutterfly.com/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.homebasedbusinessprogram.com/profiles/blogs/parlez-sacs-de-soir-e][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.shenenmaoyi.350.com/shenenmaoyi.htm][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://spaces.covers.com/blog/shenenmaoyis][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyis.webnode.cn/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
Good is good, but better carries it.
http://www.cheapnikeshoesfreeruns.com/ 1l4s8g8s0l1s3u2v
http://www.nflnikejerseysshopse.com/ 5t7r4q6s8b6e6o2s
http://www.cheapnikesshoescs.com/ 2g1w1l3k3w2s4w9j
http://www.michaelkorsoutletei.com/ 8f7z1c4e2z3m4u7h
http://www.longchampsaleukxz.com/ 8l1x6d9d5z1a7t4d
http://www.burberryoutletsalexs.com/ 5q6z0u7a2w4z6d3t
http://www.cheapfashionshoesas.com/ 9y2o7l4d4x2h4q0w
http://www.cheapbootsforsale2013s.com/ 8f0h9z5g5t2z8r3i
http://www.buybeatsbydrdrexs.com/ 2p4u1g9q1d9b8y7s
http://www.uggsaustralianorges.com/ 4y1t9o1w8c8p4s9q
http://buy.hairstraighteneraustraliae.com/ 0e4v8z5w7p6n0h0j
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]free casino[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino[/url] free no consign reward at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]baywatchcasino
[/url].
Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.
Ӏ tгuly loѵe your ωebѕіte.
. Very nicе coloгѕ & theme. Dіd уοu develoр thіs ωebsite уourself?
Pleаsе reply back as I'm hoping to create my very own blog and would like to know where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Thanks!
Look at my website; please click the up coming article
Paragraph writing is also a fun, if you be familiar with afterward you can write or else it is
complicated to write.
Review my weblog :: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 key kaufen
Also see my webpage - http://levexinofope.sosblogs.com/The-first-blog-b1/Erkennungsmarke-es-hat-befunden-als-Sie-zu-evakuieren-mit-Oberst-Barclay-und-bevor-Sie-die-fremde-Sphare-zu-sabotieren-b1-p18.htm
In short, they become obsessed by the grass is always
greener syndrome where everyone else's relationship and their own past lovers are elevated to the status of perfection. Since the controversial introduction of the format in 2003 its growing popularity now prompts the question of threat to the traditional test format. I thought it would be cool to make people laugh as I inquire into the things that fascinate me, like the trap of being human and, at the same time, divine. I don't want an strange voice to order me around.
I'm hoping that all of you smarter ' more learned authors
out there have a way to describe the intensity of this desire that you must have to journey
in your own recovery. Originally established as a sanctuary for the Nilgiri Tahr, the 'The Eravikulam National Park' has now turned
into a highly popular tourist spot. We relate to it like it's the truth. In fact the publicly owned Ecopetrol has seen an immense FDI surge in the past few years and in spite of being overvalued to some, the stock still is a good bet due to the growth potential it has. A far cry from the land of milk and honey you may think. Two people have a heated argument, voices raised, vocalized obscenities, hearts racing ' obvious discord all rooted in fear.
Here is my web blog :: http://dawfa.com/?module=AntjeTravi¶ms=143582
Also see my webpage - click the up coming web site
Hey very nice blog!
Here is my web site; pridefolio.com
I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog.
Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the
excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like
this one today.
Feel free to surf to my webpage: Full Write-up
However, the number of apps is steadily rising, and if Nokia continues to put out quality phones like the
Lumia 900, we may see developers take more notice and the number of apps will rise accordingly.
I even find myself backing away from recommending other resources which, in the past, I
would have shared willingly. One situation had me pose as bait
to draw the enemies out so my ally could dispatch them. Fun the first time, but just not enjoyable after numerous journeys.
An analysis this change will give us insight into the supposed benefits they entail.
Those pain killers and medications hide the problem
without dealing with the true cause. A low quality product may
lose its shine in a few days or may simply get tarnished due to overuse or after coming in contact with water.
FIFA has stated that a player named as a goalkeeper can only play in
goal and that this rule will be enforced. A far cry from the land of milk and
honey you may think. A Whole Lot of Exciting Options to Choose from Advanced car wash equipment use low-flow technology that drastically reduces drying times for carpets and upholstery.
Here is my web blog - visit the following post
7 WCLН ( Format: Cοllege Rаdio Wilkes Univeгsity's radio station plays mostly alternative rock, but Mondays have seemingly always been "Metal Mondays. (Check out the article: What'ѕ Reallу Out There in the Nіght Sky to see how some celestial objeсts aрреаr at different EM frequencies.
Even today, I go bіg game hunting аnԁ all this, and the mоre dаngеrous ѕοmething
is, the happier I am.
Alsο vіsit mу webpagе:
Recommended Webpage
These online dress-up video games have about hundreds of online games stored
in its database. Like a pc when much too many
programs are downloaded at the moment the process can shut lower from overuse.
Otherwise, choose the NES emulator you think will work best for you and your
system.
Here is my blog; gratis spiele spielen
my web page :: Read the Full Report
Knee braces are designed for a particular kind of
knee injury or knee problem first and foremost, and
then you should consider the sport of skiing. Der primäre Punkt, halten den Sport übertragen in einem langsameren Tempo kann die
Art der Wette zu platzieren erwerben. Jedoch das Schwierigkeit durch Diäten wie die Atkins
Diät ist's, dass sie Sie setzen rein ernste Gefahr für Bluthochdruck und hohe Cholesterinwerte.
Here is my website - www.intanges.com
These five free basketball game apps for the i - Phone will surely help you get your game on.
Naturally the ideal situation is to be able to lose weight really
fast with a little amount of discomfort. Even when things
seem hopeless, Kiko's narration provides some great comedy relief.
Here is my website; gratis spiele
When you quit, you can immediately feel its decision within 24 hours,
health benefits, which can cause you to not smoke forever.
Remove other nearby wireless devices, such as a cordless or cellular telephone and make
sure the mouse is at least eight inches away from a wireless keyboard.
Although, sound card is integrated device, it functions similar to
brightness of the screen when talking about power
consumption.
My website - kostenlos spielen ohne anmeldung
Please supplement charge before use when the battery has been kept for a long time.
As you lift out the screen you'll see it is still attached via a ribbon cable. Pingbatterys battery administration program (BMS) might have the line of Light emitting diodes visible.
Have a look at my webpage: online radio
tramadol online buy tramadol online from mexico - tramadol dose
Your articlе provides provеn necessary to me
peгѕonally. Ιt’s reallу
informative anԁ you really aгe
naturally really well-іnformed in this field.
You have opened up my pеrsonal eye to numerous views on this kind οf
matter using intriquіng, notable and relіable wrіtten content.
Τake a look at my homepage: buy klonopin
Look at my blog post ; buy Klonopin online
Recommended Pages:
bad credit debt consolidation loan
unsecured debt consolidation loans
unsecured debt consolidation loans
bad credit debt consolidation loans
debt consolidation loans bad credit
bad credit consolidation loans
bad credit consolidation loans
bad credit debt consolidation loans
bad credit debt consolidation loan
bad credit consolidation loans
unsecured debt consolidation loans
debt consolidation loans bad credit
unsecured debt consolidation loan
bill consolidation loans
bad credit debt consolidation loan
Hello. And Bye.
Very good article! We will be lіnκing to thiѕ great post on our ωebsitе.
Keep up the gooԁ writing.
Feel free to visіt mу ωebрage; hcg diet side effects
Whats up! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for
the good data you might have here on this post. I shall be coming back to your weblog for more soon.
Have a look at my web page :: semper fi meaning motto
What i don't understood is in reality how you are not really much more neatly-appreciated than you might be now. You're very intelligent.
You already know thus considerably when it comes to this topic, made me individually imagine it from so many numerous angles.
Its like men and women aren't involved except it's something to do with Lady gaga!
Your individual stuffs great. Always maintain it up!
Also visit my webpage Http://Blog.Say852.Com/Space.Php?Uid=18590&Do=Blog&Id=247267
Hey! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the
good info you will have here on this post. I will probably be coming again to your blog for extra
soon.
Also visit my web blog ... seminole state college academic calendar fall 2012
Good day! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the good
data you may have here on this post. I shall be coming again
to your weblog for extra soon.
Also visit my weblog ... seo do young and han hyo joo 2011
Hiya! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice
information you may have right here on this post. I will likely be
coming again to your blog for more soon.
Here is my webpage ... yahoo-inc.com domain
Howdy! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the great information you may have right here
on this post. I will be coming again to your blog for extra soon.
Feel free to surf to my website; semenex malaysia
Howdy! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the great information
you’ve gotten right here on this post. I can be coming back to your
weblog for extra soon.
My site seminole community college ged test
Hey! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the nice information you might have here on this post.
I will be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.
My homepage ... semi automatic airsoft pistols on sale
I was suggested this website through my cousin.
I'm now not sure whether this submit is written via him as nobody else understand such targeted approximately my difficulty. You're wonderful!
Thank you!
Also visit my site auto forex robot (mykharis.com)
Right here is the perfect webpage for anybody who wants
to understand this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost tough
to argue with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa).
You certainly put a brand new spin on a topic that has been written about
for decades. Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!
Feel free to visit my website: options clearing council - -
Hi there! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up
for the good information you will have right here on this post.
I will be coming again to your weblog for more soon.
my weblog amd sempron 140 unlock second core
Hello! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post.
I will probably be coming again to your weblog for more soon.
Stop by my web-site: semi automatic twenty one pilots mp3
Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the good data you could have here on this post.
I will be coming again to your blog for more soon.
Here is my blog post - where to buy semolina flour in canada
This site definitely has all the information and facts I wanted about this subject and didn't know
who to ask.
Also visit my website; forex wealth machine review ()
Enviar um comentário